Dr Chandra Mukherji, M.A, M.Phil, Ph.D
TARA Government College
- Email-Id: email@example.com
- Mobile: 7032960368
About The Principal
- Ph.D: Thesis topic (Bharatiya Navjagaran ke Sandarbh mein Hindi aur Bangla Sahitya ) was awarded by Hyderabad Central University in the year 2000.
- M.Phil. (Hindi): (Gold Medal) Hyderabad Central University First Division with Distinction – 1st in the University during the academic year
- UGC-NET : Examination Qualified in the year 1993
- M.A. Hindi: from University of Arts college Osmania University, First Division – First in the college during the academic year 1990-1992
- M.A. English : Qualified I Year (B.R. Ambedkar Open University)
- P.G Diploma in Translation Studies Hindi : Qualified Distance Education in Hyderabad Central University
- B.A. ( EPML ) : from Osmania University First Division- First in the College(Gold Medal) during the academic year 1987 – 1990.
- Working as Principal, Tara Govt. Degree & P.G College(A),Sangareddy from 23.06.2018 onwards
- Worked as Principal, New Government Degree College, Khairathabad, Hyderabad from 31.10.2017 to 22.06.2018( 6months )
- Worked as Associate Professor &Head, Department of Hindi at Government Degree College for Women(A),Begumpet till 30.10.2017 .
- I was selected by Govt. of India to work as Hindi Chair at University of West Indies, Trinidad & Tobago for a period of 2 years(From 01st October,2015 to 30th June,2017)
- Worked as Degree Lecturer & Head, Department of Hindi at Government Degree College for Women(A),Begumpet from 2007 to 2015 ( 2 years, 5 months service)
- Worked as Degree Lecturer in Hindi at Government Degree College ,Ananthapuram from1998 to 2007. ( 9 years service)
Has presented a papers in 25 International, National& State seminars in Outside the country
- No. of Publication in various Literary Magazines and University Journals – 20.
- Has published a book on Sanjeev’s stories- A socio-psychological study of characters in Sanjeev’s stories(in Hindi)-Aug’2018
- Recognized as Supervisor to guide Ph.D. students in Department of Hindi, Osmania University and Guiding 7 Ph.D.
- From O.U 3 students have been awarded Ph.D degree in O.U & M.Phil. in DBHPS.
MRP(Minor Research Project)
Completed one(1) Minor Research Project granted by UGC on Angrezi aur Hindi Mahila Lakhan – Tulanatak Adhyayan.
NSS & NCC
- Adjudged as Best NCC caretaker officer in Anantapur for raising 6, Andhra Girls Battalion & sending them on the same year to RD Camp Delhi, won a gold medal and went for Youth Exchange Programme – Bhutan.
- Adjudged as Best NSS Volunteers in Anantapur District
Awards and Best Practices
- Gold Medal – 1st in B.A. – Railway Degree College by South Central Railway Women’s Organization
- Gold Medal – 1st in M.Phil, Department of Hindi, Hyderabad Central University
- USTAAD BADE GHULAM ALI KHAN MERIT AWARD BY GHANTASALA SANSMARANA KALA PEETHAM, MACHILIPATNAM, ANDHRA PRADESH.
- SHIKSHA SHIROMANI AWARD-2014 by Bharatiya Sanskitik Parishad.